QMobile’s latest and greatest is now available. The QMobile Noir A1 is available for Rs. 27,500 in 2 color options – black and gold.
People who pre-ordered the phone will receive a signed bat & ball by cricketing stars Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhtar, free power bank, selfie stick & various personalized merchandise.
Design and Display
QMobile Noir A1 will feature a “2.5D Waterdrop” display, which is just a fancy name for a 2.5D curved glass screen. The phone features a plastic and metallic design, for its front and back respectively.
The smartphone looks strikingly similar to Oppo F3/F3 Plus, especially from the front.
It will come with a 5.5 inch 1080p IPS LCD display with a 400 PPI pixel density. The fingerprint sensor will be able to unlock the A1 in 0.2 seconds according to QMobile.
Internals and Specifications
A 2.0 GHz octa core MediaTek Helio P10 will power the A1. It will come with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage as well as a microSD card slot for expandable storage.
QMobile A1 will run on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Camera and Battery
QMobile is banking on the selfie camera for the Noir A1. The phone will come with a 13 MP primary camera with a Sony IMX 258 1/3.06 inch sensor and an LED flash. The front camera will come with a “soft light selfie flash” and a bigger 16 MP sensor to boot.
QMobile A1 will include a 4,010 mAh battery coupled with an 18 W fast charger.
QMobile Noir A1 Specifications
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE;
- Metal Chassis
- Fingerprint sensor (unlocks phone in 0.2s)
- Display: 5.5” IPS with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution (~400 ppi)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB
- Primary: 13 MP, Sony IMX 258, f/2.0 1/3.06 inch sensor, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 16 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4,010 mAh with fast charging
- Colors: Black and Gold
- Price: Rs. 27,500