The University of Management and Technology, Sialkot, is hosting a two day event, the BizPlan Challenge (BPC2017), in collaboration with the Forward Sports and Hilbro Intl, the leading football and surgical industries of Sialkot, respectively.
The event will be held during 26-27th August, 2017 at UMT’s new campus, the Iqbal Campus, on Daska Road, Sialkot.
The competition invites start-up ideas from all over Pakistan.
The competition includes three rounds of selection:
- Lean canvas model presentation
- Pitch deck model presentation.
The participants will be given workshops to prepare them for each round of presentation.
The selection rounds will include reputed industrialists, business gurus and financial experts to give business advice to startups. advice to kick-start careers as businessmen.
Apart from learning, all of the attendees will receive a certificate from BizPlan.
BizPlan will provide accommodation and traveling to its participants and attendees (terms and conditions apply).
The event will announce three best start ups which will be awarded cash prizes worth:
- PKR 1 lac
- PKR 50k
- PKR 30k
The BizPlan Challenge includes various features and side events:
SialFair is a planned expo to be held at BizPlan Challenge which will feature stalls set up from various industries, entrepreneurs, brands and foods to display their products.
The vision of SialFair is to showcase Sialkot at the country level. The city which is famous for its industries and the quality of its products, aims to highlight the highly competitive and prestigious industries located there.
Colorful and vibrant Sufi Night
The event will conclude with a Sufi Night which aims highlight the culture of Pakistan with light, Sufi music, good food and colorful ambience.
Two workshops to be held for the participants
In order to mature their business plan, two workshops will be held for the participants.
Workshop topics include:
- Preparing Lean Canvas Business Model and Pitch
- Deck Business Model
The workshops will be delivered by Mr. Hassan Shahid from Startup Grind Sialkot.
A Seminar on ‘Globalization of Sialkot: Prospects and Challenges’
Lastly, since Sialkot is an industrial city with industries excelling in foreign trade, BizPlan plans to hold a seminar on ‘the Globalization of Sialkot: Prospects and Challenges,’ to understand how the representation of Sialkot can be improved at the global level.
Participation and Registration Details
- Registration Fee: PKR 4500/team (three persons per team)
- Includes accommodation, traveling and Sufi Night Pass.
- For program guidance, https://goo.gl/X1ZiAf
- For online registration as participant, https://goo.gl/forms/mQqSsNpZdNt2UUju1
- Contact: 0344 4562520, 0333 1449228
- PKR 500 (2 day pass)
- PKR 1500 (in case of accommodation and traveling required)
- does not include Sufi Night Pass
- For registration as attendee, https://goo.gl/HNnzVS
- Contact: 0333 1449228, 0331 0470534
Sufi Night Ticket
- PKR 1000/person
- Contact: 0333 1449228, 0308 8133752, 0331 0470534
- Price varies according to size
- 0324 6456020, 0331 5090377
- Contact: 0324 6456020, 0331 5090377