The Xiaomi 90 Minutes All Weather Bag, originally launched in June this year is now available on sale for 199 Yuan ($30).
The aesthetic bag-pack with a reflective outlook is well designed for outdoor activities, vacation, and travel, as well as for daily use.
About The Backpack
The bag has an origami structure that features a minimalistic design. Here’s what this multi-purpose bag has to offer:
- The bag is durable and water resistant. The waterproof coating ensures that the bag can resist rain while keeping your valuables in the bag safe from water.
- The bag is light weight and clings well on the back. This eases your movement while travelling.
- The bag pack comes with a removable chest strap and a belt to share the load.
- For night–time safety, the bag has shoulder straps with reflective material.
- The bag comprises of separate compartments for your gadgets such as: laptop, smartphones, tablets etc.
- The power bank too has a separate compartment.
- The coolest feature however is the ‘charger pocket’ that will allow you to charge your gadget while on the move.
- The bag measures 460 x 300 x 180 mm and weighs 660 grams.
Even though the backpack is available at Mi Home and does not ship out of China, it is likely that the bag will soon be available on online retail sites such as AliExpress and GearBest.
Eco-Products Launched in Pakistan
Xiaomi recently launched multiple eco-products in Pakistan including an electric scooter, an air purifier, LED lamp and a smartwatch among other things.
All of these products are available at Xiaomi’s official website in Pakistan: mistore.pk