Connecting Startups with Top Investors: UberPITCH is Coming to Pakistan
3 weeks ago
Uber has partnered with ArabNet to bring UberPITCH in Pakistan. The goal behind UberPITCH is to connect Pakistani startups with potential investors.
It will be available in Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi for now, providing startups with an opportunity to pitch their ideas to investors.
How Does UberPITCH Work
On 30th September, from 11am – 3pm, regional startup heroes and industry leaders, will listen to your ideas in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad as part of the UberPITCH initiative.
Uber Pakistan has said that anyone with 15 minutes and a good idea can submit an application and request a ride with the Uber app.
Ideas and startups that make a great pitch will be connected to the investors in the region.
Here’s what you need to know:
Download the Uber app
- Submit an application for your startup here before 5pm on September 20th.
- If selected, you will be emailed a promo code to unlock the UberPITCH view.
- Between 11am – 3pm on Saturday, September 30th, you can request the UberPITCH option via your app.
- If connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for getting feedback.
- Rides are free and will start and end at your designated pickup location.
- Selected startups will be announced October 4th.
Selected startups will be connected to some of the region’s top investors.
Via Uber Pakistan