The government’s freelancer training programme, E-Rozgaar, is now accepting admissions. This initiative aims to reduce unemployment in Pakistan by enabling youngsters to become self-sufficient.
You can apply for the E-Rozgaar program in one of the following 5 districts:
The last date to apply is 22nd October 2017.
About The Program
E-Rozgaar aims to teach the youth to sustain themselves financially by earning money on the internet. The program will train the candidates to enhance their professional capabilities and give them opportunities for self-employment. The program has centers in 36 districts of Punjab.
The programme offers services such as:
- Co-Working Space
- 24 Hour mentoring
- 360° Freelancing
- Success Stories
Selection Criteria for Candidates
- Registration will be online, followed by verification of degree through the concerned Registrar of the University.
- The services of Higher Education Commission will also be required for the verification of degrees submitted by the applicants.
- Candidates already shortlisted in the previous batch who were unable to join classes due to any reason, can apply again using the existing CNIC but they have to sit for the test again to qualify. After completing the test, they can update the existing information in the application form.
- Those candidates who joined classes and signed undertaking cannot apply again for the next batch.
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the program.
- Management will also conduct online test/short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- Decision of management cannot be challenged in any court/platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.