Xiaomi Launches Move It Connected Gym for Just $83
2 months ago
Xiaomi’s expanding its portfolio in the fitness market with yet another gadget for staying in shape.
The “Move It” is a smart elastic fitness band, also known as the exercise resistance band. It is a great piece of equipment to keep up with strength training routines or rehabilitation programs.
The Fitness Band
The fitness band offers a variety of sizes, lengths, and strengths and comprises of the following features:
- It is composed of three parts: a smart handle, an elastic rope, and an elastic rope device
- It is equipped with a charging cable as well as a charging port
- It can be used to achieve 30 different movements
- It is suited for strengthening the legs, back, shoulders, arms as well as for cellulite shaping
How it Works
The Move It band comes with three large sensors. The first sensor plays the role of being the touch detector in order to detect the hand each time it touches the handlebar.
The second is a six-axis sensor dedicated to identifying the handle posture while the third is a rally sensor designed to identify elastic rope tension
This band also lets its user keep track of their progress of the fitness regime, as it comes with Bluetooth 4.0 that can be used to connect to a mobile app.
The app acts as a 24-hour online personal trainer and shall provide the user with:
- A notification in case of completion of a fitness schedule
- Suggestions of the correct movement posture
- Identification of whether an exercise is being done correctly or not
- A record of the consumption of each calorie
- A private customization plan
- A health menu etc.
The 549 Yuan ($83), Move It elastic exercise resistance band comes with a built-in 500 mAh lithium-ion battery. The battery can be fully charged in 3 hours and has a maximum usage time of up to 8 hours.