Institute of Business Management (IoBM) Karachi invites the applications for the admission in its College of Engineering Studies for 2018 Spring Session.
IoBM is one of the most prestigious institutes of Pakistan due to its expert faculty, research facilities and developmental priorities. The Institute is widely known for its innovation, industrial linkages and reputation in national as well as international arenas.
It offers state-of-the art classrooms equipped with modern technology for better dissemination of knowledge and library with wide assortments of books and reference materials for various subjects.
College of Engineering Studies
College of Engineering Studies (CES) is one of the four colleges at IoBM. It is dedicated to imparting the most relevant and modern knowledge regarding various spectrum of engineering disciplines to its students.
The College enjoys a faculty with wide expertise and professional qualifications from institutes of international prestige. With modern laboratories and impactful research practices, the College aims to create leaders of today, tomorrow and the times to come.
IoBM is thriving to expand science to the horizons beyond imaginations. Register now to embark upon a journey of learning, exploration and success.
Eligibility for entrance to Engineering Programs
The admission for Engineering Programs would be based on any one of the following:
- A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least *60% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board
- American High School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or any other qualifications
- Any other qualification if an authority has issued an equivalence certificate
- IBCC equivalence certificate will be required for A-Levels and other foreign qualifications
Note: In addition to success in aptitude test and interview conducted by IoBM.
Regsitration Fee, Procedure and Deadline
- Registration Fee: Rs. 3000/=
- Apply through TheUnipeda to avail 10% discount in registration fee
- Free Unipedia Coins for online test preparation and self-assessment at www.TheUnipedia.com
- Deadline: November 10, 2017
You can log on to https://iobm.theunipedia.com/ to register your application.