After Careem, Uber has also launched its bike-hailing service in Pakistan. The service will be rolling out to Lahore initially, with more cities to be added in the future.
By using the UberMOTO bike-hailing service, you can commute to your destinations at a much cheaper rate than ever.
Uber has also previously launched its rickshaw-hailing service in select cities as well – UberAUTO. But its latest offering aims to be more affordable than rickshaws.
How Does It Work?
Using UberMOTO is simple. Here’s how you can make use of the service to hail a bike:
- Download the Uber App and launch it.
- Select your drop off location
- Simply choose UberMOTO while you’re looking for a ride.
If the UberMOTO option doesn’t show up for you, consider updating the app.
UberMOTO Fare Structure
This is how much its going to cost you if you decide to journey with UberMOTO:
- Base Fare: Rs. 23
- Per Mile: Rs. 7
- Per Minute: Rs. 1
- Minimum Fare: Rs. 36
To give you an idea of the total fare on some common routes, Uber Pakistan has cited these examples:
- Liberty Bazaar to Model Town Rs. 49 — 64
- Samanabad to Anarkali Rs. 64 — 79
- Arfa Towers to Racecourse Rs. 92 — 115
- Mall Road to Hussain Chowk Rs. 89 — 111