Haier has just introduced a 40” Music LED TV (E1000 Series) that features amazing sound specs based on 3D Sound technology. Music buffs can enjoy their favorite music videos and games with sound that takes TV entertainment to a whole new level.
This model features a high powered sound system, based on a pair of high quality (15 Watts each) speakers capable of 6 dimensional / 30 watts sound output. It is designed to enhance and enrich your music, movie and gaming experience. The sound will envelope you from all directions be it left, right, front, back and from above & below.
The new LED TV is extremely well designed and has great aesthetic appeal. The thin bezel gives it an attractive understated elegance that will enhance the décor of your TV lounge or family room.
This model also features a built-in Easy Smart Share option. Smart Share is a great way to access all of your music, videos and photos from the comfort of your own sofa. It shares your mobile & tablet screen directly to your LED TV. The best thing about it? It’s all wireless & works without an internet connection!
Classy and affordable, the 40” LED TV is packed with features that will give you a truly memorable viewing experience, giving television home entertainment a whole new dimension.
Specifications & Features:
- 3D Sound: Multi-dimensional sound immerses you from 6 directions.
- Easy Smart Share: Display your Smartphone or tablet’s screen on the TV Screen without internet
- Resolution: 1920×1080 Pixels for sharp, well defined image quality.
- High Contrast Ratio: for natural, true to life color and contrast
- Digital Noise Reduction-DNR: for clear images and sound
- Auto Volume Leveler-AVL: For watching TV without the annoying volume fluctuation when switching between channels.
- HDMI : for connecting your entertainment gadgets
- VGA and RF Input: to connect various devices like computers and DVD players
- Program Video Recorder PVR: to record and watch your favorite shows whenever you want.
- Hotel Mode: so no one can alter the settings on your TV.