Vivo has added another new phone to its mid-range line-up with the Z1. The phone has a notched “bezel-less” display and has similar specs as Vivo V9 and X21.
Design and Display
In terms of design, the Z1 looks a lot like the V9 with a notched 19:9 aspect ratio display and vertically oriented cameras at the back.
Vivo Z1 comes with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD display with Full HD+ (2280 x 1080) resolution. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, no word on face unlock though.
Internals and Storage
On the inside, the Z1 has a Snapdragon 660 processor with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Storage is expandable via a hybrid microSD/second SIM slot.
It runs Android 8.1 Oreo with Vivo’s proprietary FunTouch OS 4.0.
As mentioned earlier the Z1 has dual rear cameras with 13 MP and 2 MP sensors. It should have portrait mode or bokeh effect for the primary cameras with a LED flash.
On the front, it has an impressive 24 MP shooter.
Battery and Price
Powering the Z1 is a 3,260 mAh battery with fast charging support. The phone is currently listed on Chinese retail website JD.com for a price of CNY 1,798 or around Rs. 32,600.
The company hasn’t announced its plans for releasing the phone in Pakistan yet.
Vivo Z1 Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core Qualcomm Kryo 260 @2.2 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual SIM
- 6.26” 19:9 IPS LCD with FHD+ (2280 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes.
- Primary: 13 MP + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 24 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3260 mAh with fast charging
- Price: CNY 1,798 (~Rs. 32,600)