Akhuwat, one of the largest interest-free microfinance organizations, has announced loans of up to Rs. 100,000 for Trainees of DigiSkills.pk
Trainees of DigiSkills.pk can avail the loan facility provided by Akhuwat if they meet the requirements. Loan eligibility requirements/criteria are provided below:
- Applicants must have a valid CNIC.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-62 years and must have the ability to run/initiate business activity.
- Applicant should be economically active.
- Applicant should not be convicted of any criminal offense in lieu of which proceeding are in progress.
- Applicants should have good social and moral character (in his/her community)
- Applicant should have the capacity to provide two guarantors other than family members.
- Applicant should be a resident of the operational area of a branch office which may lie within 2-2.5 KM radius.
- The applicant should be using the loan amount to invest in business/entrepreneurship ventures only for which they have been awarded Training Certificate by Digiskills.
Akhuwat is the world’s largest interest-free microfinance organization. They are a non-profit organization, established in 2001, and registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan under section 42.
The aim of the organization is to economically empower the poor through Qard-e-Hassan based microfinance products while providing them Enterprise Development Services and convert them from borrower to the donor of the organization.