Huawei’s subsidiary Honor has finally released its Vision Smart TV. Honor Vision TV is packed with impressive hardware and is quite similar to a smartphone, exactly as it was teased.
The company had talked about how it wanted to change everyone’s perspective about Smart TVs and technology and by the looks of it, this TV is a step in the right direction.
Here’s what it looks like:
Honor Vision Smart TV comes in two variants, Vanilla and Pro. Both feature the following specifications:
- A 55-inch IPS display with 4K resolution and 400 nits of peak brightness. The NTSC coverage is 87 percent with 178-degree viewing angles and a 94 percent screen to body ratio.
- They run on Honghu 818 octa-core processor and the HiSilicon Hi1103 chipset. The chipset has 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi and 160 MHz bandwidth support.
- Advanced image processing technologies are added to the package as well. These include Motion Estimate and Motion Compensation (MEMC), High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDR), Super-Resolution (SR), Noise Reduction (NR), Dynamic Contrast Improvement (DCI), Auto Color Management (ACM) and Local Dimming (LD).
- One of their unique features is the smart pop-up selfie camera which is primarily installed for video calls. The camera is connected with HiSilicon Hi3516DV300 NPU chipset for additional AI capabilities.
- These smart TVs are the first devices to run on Huawei’s own Harmony OS.
- The Honor Vision is equipped to act as a hub for all your smart devices providing seamless connectivity.
Honor Vision and Honor Vision Pro will be available for sale on vmall’s website. The vanilla version will be available for CNY 3,799 (~Rs. 86,000) while the Pro version will be available for CNY 4,799 (~Rs. 108,000).
No word on a release for Pakistan yet, we’ll keep you posted on the Vision Smart TV.