The BBK-owned Realme has announced its latest addition to the ultra-affordable C lineup dubbed the Realme C20. The handset comes with an Helio G35 chipset, a big battery, and a single camera on the back.
Design and Display
Aesthetically, the handset has a very Google pixel-like look. It comes with a squircle camera bump and a matte finish rear.
The Realme C20 is built around a 6.5-inch LCD panel with 720p resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 80.8% screen-to-body ratio, 270 PPI pixel density, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Internals and Storage
It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 2GB of RAM and 32 GB expandable storage on top. The handset boots with Realme UI 1.0 on top of Android 10.
As mentioned, the entry-level smartphone features a single sensor 8 MP camera on the back along with a flashlight. On the front, it has a 5 MP single sensor shooter for selfies.
Battery and Pricing
The whole packaged is fueled by a 5,000 mAh power cell that charges over the dated Micro USB port with 10W charging.
It is currently available for sale at a $105 price tag.
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI 1.0
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.5 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Primary: 8 MP
- Selfie: 5 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, Micro USB, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- Fingerprint scanner: No
- Battery: 5000 mAh (10W charging)
- Price: $105