Last week, Xiaomi launched its much-awaited Poco X3 Pro, an update to the Poco X3 2020 with a flagship-grade chipset, at a virtual launch event.
Just a few days after the event, the company has launched the device in Pakistan at a very affordable price tag. The handset maintains the design and display specifications of its predecessor. It is built around a 6.67” LCD with an FHD+ resolution display with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate.
The key highlight of this newly launched device is its flagship-grade Snapdragon 860 chipset that is a slightly improved version of the Snapdragon 855+ SoC. It offers a quad-camera setup with a 48 MP main sensor on the back. The primary lens is complemented by an 8MP ultrawide unit with 119-degree FoV and a duo of 2MP sensors for depth sensing and macro photography. In addition to this, the handset packs a 5,160 mAh cell with 33W fast charging and an improved cooling system.
The POCO X3 Pro has been made available in Pakistan soon after the coveted Redmi Note 10 Pro was launched. Both handsets come with a very similar spec sheet. The Redmi Note 10 Pro takes the cake when it comes to the camera, while the POCO X3 touts a powerful 4G flagship processor and a larger battery.
The handset is currently available for a discount on www.mistore.pk and costs PKR 39,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant. The 8GB/256GB model costs Rs. 48,000. For comparison, the same memory variant of Redmi Note 10 Pro sets users back by PKR 43,999. In addition, Poco X3 Pro also comes with free 3-year screen repair warranty.
The specifications of the device are as follows:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 6.67″ IPS LCD with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution; 120Hz, HDR10+
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Internal: 128, 256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Card slot: yes
- Rear (Quad): 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front: 20MP
- Colors: Phantom Black, Frost Blue, Metal Bronze
- Battery: 5,160 mAh, 33W fast charging
- Price: PKR 39,999