Nowadays distance doesn’t matter. Thanks to the advancements in technology, it is easy for people, who stay miles apart, to communicate and even send anything anywhere in a few days. With the power of the internet, you don’t have to worry about sending gifts to your loved ones on occasions like Eid, Christmas or birthdays even if you are living abroad.
Sending gifts, parcels, and other materials to Pakistan is not a problem these days. Because all the renowned courier services such as FedEx, UPS, DHL etc. have operations in the country. You can send anything to loved ones in Pakistan through these courier services.
However, sending a gift through these courier services in this particular time has gotten a bit difficult due to the coronavirus pandemic. So, in the current scenario, it is better to use online gift shops and same-day delivery websites to send gifts to loved ones in Pakistan. You just need a smart device or PC and internet connection to send gifts to Pakistan using these services.
Also Read: Finding best clothing deals for Eid
If you’re planning on sending a gift to your relatives in Pakistan and are wondering how to send it then this article is the one for you. In this article, we will tell about the cheapest way to send gifts to Pakistan without any hassle.
How to Send Gifts through TCS Sentiments
TCS sentiments is an online gift service started by TCS. With TCS sentiments, you can send perfumes, cakes, flowers etc. to your loved ones in Pakistan. How to do it? Just read the instructions given below.
- Open TCS sentiments official website.
- Select the city where you want the gift to be deliver.
- Now select the gift you want to send. There are several items available on the website from which you can select.
- After that, click on Add to cart.
- Once you’re done with adding the item in the cart, you have to select the delivery date on the next screen and click on checkout.
- Write the receiver address, name and phone number etc. to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “continue shipping”.
- Finally, make the payment through your bank account.
Note: TCS sentiments do not accept credit or debit card payments.
How to Send Gifts through Sahulat Bazar
- Access the Sahulat Bazar official website.
- After opening the link, you need to select the type of gift you want to send. For instance, if you want to send a cake then select the cake category.
- Now select the city where you want it to be delivered.
- After that, add the item you want to send in a cart.
- Write your’s and receiver’s address and other details required in the digital form.
- Finally, select the payment method. You can use PayPal or credit card (Master or Visa) to pay for the gift you’ve selected.
How to Send Gifts through Gift baskets overseas
- Open the Gift baskets overseas official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the find gift options. Click on it to proceed to the next step.
- Before clicking on find gifts, you need to select the delivery location, date and occasion first.
- After that, select the gift you want to send by clicking on the product.
- Now click on add to cart.
- Review the items in the cart and click on continue to checkout.
- After that, provide your email address and click on continue as a guest.
- Select the delivery date and provide the receiver address details.
- You can also add a greeting card with your gift if you want to.
- Again review all the information.
- Finally, select the payment method and provide all payment information to send a gift to loved ones in Pakistan.
How to Send Gifts through Gifts Central
- Go to gifts central website.
- After that, select the type of gift you want to send by clicking on the product.
- If you have selected flowers as your gift category then on the next screen you will see different bouquets. Select the one you like by clicking on it.
- Once you’re done with selecting the gift, you need to provide the address and phone number of the receiver.
- Lastly, click on checkout with PayPal to complete the process.
Note: This service only delivers gifts in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi.
If you want to send something which isn’t available in Pakistan then you can use the international courier services like FedEx, UPS and DHL etc. However, they might not be the cheapest way to send gifts to Pakistan.
Sending Gifts through Courier Services | Procedures of all Courier Services
- Firstly, ensure that the item you want to send can be delivered or not. For that, you can check FedEx, UPS and DHL official websites.
- Now package the item you want to send.
- After that, attach the sender’s and receiver’s address labels.
- Now go to any courier service nearest to your location.
- Give them the package you want to send to Pakistan and pay the required dues to ship the item.
You can also use country’s own postal service. People living in the US can use USPS (United State Postal Service) and People in the UK can use the Royal mail to send the parcel in Pakistan.
There you have it! the cheapest way to send gifts to Pakistan. If you have liked this article then tell us about it in the comments section and pass it along among your peers.