The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) introduced the ‘Qaumi Tasdeeq-o-Tajdeed Campaign’ (QTTC) which verifies your family members officially. This beneficial service has made the process very easy for Pakistanis and it even saves a lot of time and energy. Without further ado, let’s dive straight into how to verify NADRA family tree:
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Through SMS
If you own a registered mobile number, all you need to do is:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Type your 13 digit CNIC number without a space in the textbox.
- Send to 8009.
You will get the details of your family members via SMS. If any information is wrong, write ‘1’ in reply to inform NADRA. A representative will contact you from their Islamabad helpline 051-2778009. If all the information received is correct, write ‘2’ to inform NADRA.
It’s important to register an SMS with NADRA from the same mobile number which was provided at the NADRA registration center while processing the ID card or B-form if you’re interested in the verification and renewal services. Visit any NADRA center if your mobile number is not registered with NADRA. You won’t need to pay any money.
How to Verify Family Tree NADRA Online
- Go to NADRA’s official website: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- Register or sign in to your account.
- Hit ‘New Application’.
- Choose ‘Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)’.
- Then choose ‘Family Registration Certificate’.
- Click ‘Start Application’.
- Enter your identity card number.
- Upload your photo.
- Choose your family tree and click ‘save’.
- Now enter the ID cards of all your family members one by one.
- Choose the relation of each member with you.
- Enter their ID card number.
- Then click ‘ADD Member’.
- Click ‘verify my family’ after you’re done.
- You’ll see green tick marks if the list is verified correctly.
How to get NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
You can also apply for your Family Registration Certificate (FRC). It will give you all details about your family tree. You can apply for your FRC by either visiting NADRA’s Registration Center or through the Pakistan Identity Website.