Recently, NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) has started the online and SMS based service for checking the status of different identity documents. With these services, people can easily track the status of an application for documents like CNIC, Family registration certificate (FRC), Child registration Certificate (CRC) etc.
So, if you are looking for an article on how to check the NADRA ID status then you’ve landed on the right page.
Also Read: How to verify your CNIC online
In this article, you will learn a hassle-free way to check your CNIC status. So, just stick around for a bit to know all about it.
How to Check CNIC Status | via SMS
NADRA has launched the SMS based service for most of its project. This facilitates people to get all the information without leaving their homes. So, read the following instruction to know about the complete procedure.
- Open your mobile messages app.
- Enter your application tracking ID and send it to 8400.
- You will receive a message from NADRA containing all the details regarding the status of your application for CNIC.
How to Check the NADRA ID card Status Online
In order to use this method, you need to create an account on NADRA official portal. So, if you already have an account on the portal, great! Otherwise, you can check the article about How to verify your CNIC with NADRA on our website to know all about the account registration procedure.
- Access the Pak Identity portal.
- Enter your account credentials to log in.
- After that, accept the terms and conditions of NADRA.
- On the next screen, you will see the CNIC/NICOP option. Click on “apply now” to check your application status.
- On top-left of your screen, you will see the “Existing Applications” option. Click on it.
- Finally, click on “Tracking ID” to check the status of your CNIC application.
The National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) and Pakistan Origin Card (POC) holders can also track the status of their application by following the method given below.
- Open the NADRA official website.
- After opening the above-given website link, you need to click on “Check Status“.
- Now enter the Form No. / Receipt No. / CNIC number in the given field.
- After that, select the card type (NICOP or POC)
- In the next step, enter the captcha code in the given area.
- Lastly, click on “check status” to get the latest update about your application for NADRA issued ID card.
Well, there you have it guys! This article was all about how to check the NADRA ID card status. If you any questions then ask them in the comments section. If you want to read more stuff like this then visit our main page!