- The online payslips for government employees are issued by PIFRA and you can receive it online after you create an account on PIFRA.
- Open PIFRA salary slip registration web page and enter all your details like CNIC number, date of birth and mobile number.
- Now enter your email address and you will receive the payslip via email.
Gone are the days when you have to worry about your payslip. In the old days, people used to receive printed payslips along with monthly payments. But now you can get a salary slip online. How you can get salary slip online? We will tell you about it, in this article.
This online payslip method is for government employees only. If you are working in a private company then make sure you take your payslip from your employer. Most of the private companies have their online systems and they can check all payment details online. Firstly we will discuss what salary slip is and why it is important to take your salary slip.
Importance of Salary Slip
The salary slip is a document on which employee can see all the details related to his or her monthly pay. The employer of the company or institution issue salary slips to the employee either in a printed form or online. An employer must give the salary slip to the employee. It contains all details about employee monthly pay like the deductions in pay, bonuses and allowances.
The salary slip format is simple. It includes name, logo, address of the company or institution and employee name and designation.
Why We Need it
Every employee needs to take his or her salary slip from an employer. Firstly, the employee can know about the details basic pay and other allowances as well. Secondly, the salary slip is proof of employment and you need it for various other reason. Lastly, if you want to open a bank account or want to take a loan from the bank then you can use the salary slip as proof.
Therefore it is important to take a salary slip from the employer and the employer must give the salary slip to its employee.
As we have told you earlier in this article that this procedure is for the government employees to get salary slip online. So any government employee who wants get salary slip via email has to create an account on PIFRA. Now you’ll be thinking what PIFRA is? We will discuss it first.
How to get Salary Slip Online using PIFRA
Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing (PIFRA) is the program launched by the Government to facilitate their employees. With this system, any government employee can get salary slip online. It is a very good initiative of the government and in this system, there is no chance of error. SAP (Systems Applications and Products) created this system.
Systems Applications and Products (SAP)
SAP is a German software company, renowned for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and data management programs. It is one of the best software company in the world. So, it is easy to say that this system is error-free.
With all technology advancement, you will see more digitalization in Pakistan. In case you are wondering how you can create an account on PIFRA then you will provide the step by step guide to you.
How to create an Account on PIFRA
If you are a government employee and wants to get salary slip online then you have to follow some steps.
- Firstly you need to open the following link your computer or mobile web browser.
- You can use another link to create an account. The link is given below.
- If you use the second link then you will be directed back to the link given in the first bulleted point. After opening the website, click on services and after that click on online salary/pension slip.
- Now the PIFRA salary slip registration page will open.
- You will see a form on your screen. Fill out all the details which are required.
- Firstly, you have to write the government code which is given at top of the form.
- The following is the list of codes are given on the PIFRA official website.
- After writing your government code from the list, you need to write your employee personnel number.
- Now enter your CNIC number in the form.
- After you enter your 13 digits CNIC number, enter your date of birth and your mobile number.
- When you enter your date of birth and your mobile number, click on the button given at the end of the form. We have attached the image of the button for your convenience.
- Firstly, enter your e-mail address two times.
- After that enter your valid e-mail address, you need to press enter. After that your account will be created and you will receive your Salary slip via email.
Just to make clear to you, this system is for the mentioned government employees in the article. However, if you don’t know what salary slip is and why we need it then this article will certainly help you. To sum it up, this salary slip system is good for government employees and the government did a great job in creating such a system that will facilitate their employees.