PUBG, the most loved online multiplayer game has been temporarily banned in Pakistan after PTA received numerous complaints against the game. However, this ban is not stopping the game lovers from playing the game and they are looking for different solutions on the internet to bypass this ban.
Also Read: How to install PUBG Lite on PC
So, if you are looking for a quick guide on how to play PUBG despite the ban then you’ve come to the right place. Because in this brief guide, we will provide a solution that befits your situation. So, just stick with us to the end.
How to Play PUBG Despite the Ban
People are using different VPNs to play PUBG. But the problem here is that it does increase the latency compared to what players would get normally. Also, there is a chance of permanent ban on your PUBG account by game developers. So, you need a solution that allows you to play the game without getting banned by PUBG game developers permanently. For that, you have to read the following instructions.
- Firstly, download any VPN from the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on the smart device you’re using.
- After installing VPN on your device, run the VPN app and configure all the settings as per your need.
- Once you’ve done that, you have to turn on the VPN on your smartphone.
- Now run PUBG on your device.
- After that, select your server. For instance, if your VPN location is Europe, then choose Europe for your game as well.
- Once you’re in the game lobby, minimize the game and turn off the VPN on your smart device.
- Go back to the game and enjoy playing PUBG without any increase in latency.
Note: Some people are playing the game without doing the above-mentioned procedure. However, if your game isn’t loading, then use the aforementioned method to play the game without any interruption.
We hope that PTA lifts this ban on PUBG and players don’t have to put up with this for too long.
There you have it guys! This way all about how to play PUBG after the ban. If you have any questions then feel free to leave a comment in the section provided below.