Nowadays, people who are even remotely associated with the gaming community have probably heard about PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds). PUBG is one of the most popular online multiplayer games where people from around the world fight against each other in a battle royale to remain the last person alive. This article is all about how to install PUBG Lite on PC.
Also Read: How to download PUBG APK
PUBG became quite popular when the game developers launched the mobile version of the original PC game which unfortunately is now banned in Pakistan. To know about the reasons behind its ban, you can check the article about PUBG ban on ProPakistani website.
How to Install PUBG Lite on PC
The PUBG game developers launched the lite version of the PC game last year for low-end PC gamers. So, if you’re interested in installing PUBG Lite on your PC then you have to read this entire article. But first we will tell you about PUBG lite system requirements.
PUBG Lite Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10 – 64bit
- CPU Core i3 2.4GHz
- RAM 4GB
- GPU DirectX11 Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Hard Disk Drive 4GB
PUBG Lite Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10 — 64bit
- CPU Core i5 2.8GHz
- RAM 8GB
- GPU DirectX11 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Hard Disk Drive 4GB
If your PC has the aforementioned minimum or recommended system requirements then you can move on to the installation process.
Installing PUBG Lite on PC
For installing the game on your PC, you need to do the following.
- Access the PUBG Lite official website.
- After opening the link, you will see the “download” button just under the system requirement section. Click on it in order to download the Setup file.
Note: People in Pakistan might need to use VPN to download the setup file of PUBG Lite.
- Once the Setup file is downloaded, run the file to start the installation process.
- After running the file, select the preferred language and click on “OK”.
- Now click on “next” again.
- After that, accept the terms of the license agreement and move to the next step.
- Select the folder where you want the game to be installed.
- After selecting the destination folder, click on next.
- On the next screen, you will be asked whether you want to create a desktop shortcut or not. If you don’t want it then uncheck the “create a desktop shortcut” option and click on “next” to move to the next step.
- Finally, click on “install” to complete the setup installation on your computer.
The installation process hasn’t finished yet, the above-mentioned process is for installing the game launcher on your PC.
Now to complete this installation process, you have to do the following.
- Run the game launcher.
- Enter your PUBG account email and password. If you don’t have one then you can use Facebook to proceed to the next step.
- Once signed in, click on “Install” to begin the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click on “start” to play PUBG Lite on your PC.
And that’s how you can install PUBG Lite on PC. All the details regarding PUBG Lite are given in the article. If you still have any question then let us know in the comments section.