PTA Concludes QoS Survey for Dial-up ISPs
Pakistan Telecom Authority has released results for Quality of Service (QoS) Survey for Dial-up Internet Service Providers of Pakistan. As per PTA, this Quality of Service (QoS) Survey of ISPs was conducted in seventeen (17) major and small cities throughout the country in October –November 2008.
Parameters checked were the availability of service, connection setup time, download speed, download time and connection stability during busy hours.
A total of 50 marks were allocated to test and on the basis of obtained marks. ISPs were categorized as Good, Average and Poor ISPs as per following:
Complete Survery Results can be downloaded here (PDF File, Size: 107 KB) (Right Click and select “Save Target As”)
- Cellular Companies' QoS Survey Results
- PTA Announces Broadband QoS Survey Results 2011
- PTA Notifies Regulations for GPRS/EDGE Services
- IR Quality of Service Survey Being Conducted by PTA
- PTA Issues QoS Regulations for Cellular Operators
- Cellular Firms Questioned Over Poor Service
- PTA Launches SMS Based QoS Survey for Celcos