Internet Disrupts in Pakistan -
Reportedly, internet users in Pakistan are facing no or slower browsing due to core router issues in Karachi at PTCL’s end. Disruption started at 8:45 AM this morning. PTCL DSL customers and dialup users are worst hit, other than those ISPs who rely on PTCL’s internet back haul network.
Few ISPs have shifted their internet traffic to backbone link TWA. Link Dot Net in this situation is performing as they get their internet from TWA by default.
At the moment, there is no timeline when this will be fixed, neither is any estimated ETA given by PTCL’s end
- Internet Traffic Normalized on SEA-ME-WE-4
- YouTube Ban Disrupts Other Google Services in Pakistan
- Under Sea Cable Cut Slows Down Internet Across Pakistan
- SMW-4 gets Down – Slow Internet Browsing Expected in Pakistan
- Dial-Up Internet Goes Postpaid – PTCL Signs Agreement with 3 ISPs
- Dial-up Internet Will be Charged on 20 Mins Pulse Rate Basis
- PTCL, TWA Establish Local Internet Peering