E-Commerce Gateway Coming to Pakistan, Thanks to PTA
PTA has finally realized the need of E-commerce gateway in Pakistan. Be-lated but still Timely. Right now,they are looking forward to a consultancy firm to help them in this project.
Here is what PTA says about the need for gateway:
With the advent of Internet technology and its rapid growth during the last few years, electronic commerce has become an increasing reality. While e-commerce still constitutes a small part of in B2B & B2C (Business to Business and Business to Customer) in Pakistan.
It is seen as an opportunity to reduce cost and improve productivity. This is true, as many economies are transferring themselves into knowledge-based economies, where information and innovation are the competitive instruments. Keeping in view the importance and growth of internet user in Pakistan; there is requirement of
implementation of e-commerce gateway in the country.
E-Commerce gateway is the system in the middle of E-commerce business which helps doing the secure and reliable transactions. For more on gateways, You can go through following on wikipedia
The detailed report on Consultancy Firm requirement can be reached here
- Pakistan Falls in Global ICT Ranking
- Ecommerce Gateway Coming to Pakistan This Month
- Pakistani Firm Awarded IPRS Project of Kenya
- SAP implements ERP solution at Continental Biscuits
- Raseen Vs PayPal – In a developing E-Commerce Market!
- UBL Goes live with Oracle Applications to Modernize its Banking Operations
- Illegal Software Harms Economies: Study