PTA Restores Telecard’s Intl Incoming Traffic
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has restored international incoming traffic for Telecard, which was suspended in May 2009 due to nonpayment of APC for Universal Service Fund, told us sources at PTA.
We are told that Telecard has paid all their pending dues before PTA restored its international incoming traffic.
All cellular companies and PTCL has been informed about the regulator’s decision and asking operators to permit Telecard’s international incoming traffic.
Moreover, RedTone’s international traffic was also restored last week, after it paid all its pending dues.
- Intl Incoming Traffic of Telecard and Dancom Suspended
- PTA Issues Show Cause Notice to Telecard for Reporting Incorrect Traffic Details
- PTA Warns LDIs to Pay APC or Their International Incoming will be blocked
- PTA Suspends License of Redtone Telecommunications
- ICH and How LDI Operators Are Being Benefited
- PTA ‘s Goes Real Hard on Recovery Drive
- Telephony traffic: LDI operators agree to set up new system