Khuddar Pakistan - An Initiative by Telenor for Disabled
Khuddar Pakistan is Telenor Pakistan’s flagship corporate responsibility initiative. With Khuddar Pakistan, Telenor wants to make a difference in the lives of fellow persons with disabilities by addressing the challenges they face.
Telenor wants to change the public mindset by creating awareness about their abilities. They want to help develop technologies that will give disabled the opportunity to actively participate in the society. They pledge to integrate persons with disability fully into our workforce.
Telenor sponsors assistive technology training labs for persons with disabilities at National Institute of Special Education, National Training Center for Special Persons (NTCSP), and Special Talent Exchange (STEP).
Following is the print ad (taken from Daily Express) that further explains the initiative.
- Telenor Arranged a Disability Awareness Training session for the Bloggers
- Telenor Pakistan, Partners Organize Leadership Conference for PWDs in South Asia
- Disabled Community Calls for the Implementation of UN Convention under “Khuddar Pakistan”
- Telenor Organizes 1st National Virtual Leadership Conference
- Telenor Supports International Disability Conference
- Telenor Sponsors Awareness Walk for PWDs
- Telenor's Guide to Services for Persons with Disabilities in Pakistan