Google Urdu Transliteration Plugin for Wordpress
Most of us are familiar with Google Urdu Transliteration Service that converts Roman Urdu sentences into Urdu fonts.
Here we got this WordPress Plugin, which can enable your blog comments Google Transliteration ready, meaning that commenters will be able to type in Roman Urdu while output will be served as Urdu Fonts, and that too automatically.
You can download the plugin from here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-transliteration/
Once installed and activated, this plugin will offer an option of Enabling Google Transliteration.
Hats off to Reza Moallemi for developing such a useful plugin – which is going to be very handy for those who blog in Urdu Fonts.
Administrators will have to set a default language, out of 13 available languages to be used for the comments. Other than this, you can enable Google Transliteration by default or let the reader select it if required.
Post Via Pak Fellows
- Google Urdu Transliteration Engine Launched
- Send Emails in Urdu with Gmail Tranliteration
- Send SMS Alerts to Your Blog/Website Readers in Pakistan
- Facebook Rolls Out Enhanced Commenting System
- Pakistani Develops Quran Search Engine in Urdu
- Add Google +1 Button to Your Website
- Android Gets its Official Blog and Google Plus Page