AbacusConsulting & Imperial Electric Company Get into a Deal
Abacus Consulting, the most premiere consulting, technology and BPO firm has entered into an agreement with Imperial Electric Company for the development and implementation of SAP integrated, Field Force Mobile Application.
Agreement was signed by Mr. Abbas Ali Khan, Partner at AbacusConsulting and Mr. Reza Rehman, Director Operation at Imperial Electric Corporation. Mr. Tahir Rehman, MD at IEC, Mr. Naveed Hussain, VP at AbacusConsulting, Mr. Shoaib Khan, Head of Sales Department at AbacusConsulting and Mr. Bilal Ahmed, Head of Development at AbacusConsulting were also present on the occasion.
The project envisages rendering its technological services to IEC to develop and implement application with an innovative concept to extend its back office ERP access to the field workers anywhere anytime. Besides, it will provide SAP services module on Windows mobile supported handsets using Microsoft .NET for the development of Mobile application and middleware application, interfacing with SAP Business One through SAP SDK and employing best-of-breed device management, security and synchronization technologies to connect mobile handheld with back office.
Furthermore, product features also include Device Provisioning, Help Desk Tools, Advanced Security, GPS-based Location Services, OTA diagnostic, Data Synchronization, Asset Management and Reporting.
- AbacusConsulting Sponsors Mobile Commerce Conference in Karachi
- Allied Bank to Offer Mobile Banking Services
- AbacusConsulting Wins SAP Regional Partner Excellence Award 2013
- AbacusConsulting Celebrates 100 Successful SAP Business One ERP Implementations
- Dubai Islamic Bank Selects TPS for Corporate Online Banking
- Samsung Unveils new Smartphone Platform “Bada”
- Aghaz Launches Rediker – 1st School Managment Information System in Pakistan