Pakistan Tops 96.7 Million Mobile Subscribers
Count of Mobile phone users in Pakistan reached 96.7 million in November 2009, reported Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
With monthly growth rate of 0.83 percent, best in last half year, total amount of cellular subscribers in Pakistan stood at 96,709,585 with net addition of 790,856 subscribers in month of November 2009.
With 96.7 million subscribers, teledensity has reached 59. 03 percent.
More details are given in below graphical images
- Pakistan Ends November 2010 with 101.64 Million Cellular Subscribers
- Pakistan Tops 102.8 Million Cellular Subscriber in December 2010
- Telcos Added 1.08 Million Subscribers in Nov 2012 to Top 123.6 Million Subscriptions
- Cellular Subscribers Top 116.2 Million in Feb 2012
- Cellular Subscribers Drop to 90.41 Million in November 2008
- Pakistan Ends May 2012 with 119.9 Million Cellular Subscribers
- Cellular Subscribers Surpass 99m Mark