Ufone Gets its 3rd Call Center in Lahore
Ufone recently launched its state of the art call center in Lahore; this is the 3rd call center after Karachi and Islamabad, with capacity greater than both the predecessors.
The new call center will help further enhance customer satisfaction and shall result in superior customer service.
Mr. Ahmed Kamal Chief Officer Customer Operations said, “At Ufone, it’s all about the benefit given to the customer from tariff plans, value added services to the best customer services in the telecom industry”. “Customer services play a major role in the life cycle of each customer and with the launch of this new facility it is our prime objective to facilitate our valued customers with the best possible services”, he added.
- Ufone Prepaid Now Offers Pre-Activated International Roaming
- Listen to TV on Phone with Ufone Live News Feed
- Become a Star with Ufone
- Ufone Wins Call Center Leader of the Year Award in US
- Warid Outsources its Karachi Call Center
- Warid Telecom Reopens Business Centre in Quetta
- Ufone Offers Lowest Incoming Call and SMS rates for Hajji's