Ufone Volunteer Group Marks ‘Plant a Tree’ campaign
Employees of Ufone recently took part in an eco-friendly activity in Damial in which they conducted ‘Plant a Tree’ campaign jointly with the 150 students of The Citizens Foundation (TCF) Primary School.
This campaign was conducted at the Gen. Fazal-e-Muqueem Khan Campus of TCF Primary School. Ufone, a socially responsible organization has always played a major role in helping the children of Pakistan. Under the umbrella of child health care the revamp of the PAEDS ward at the Policlinic is one such example where Ufone has provided state-of-the-art facilities for the children which is at par with any private hospital facility.
The Ufone Volunteer Group which has been created to help give back to the society, went to visit and spend some time to share the importance of a green and healthy environment. TCF Students were enthusiastic to plant as many trees as possible as each one of them wished to make a positive difference for their nation.
Mr. Akbar Khan Chief Marketing Officer Ufone said, “We, at Ufone are focused to bring a smile to all and with this activity our employees have helped do just that with our stakeholders”. “The children at the school visited are the future of our country and it is our social obligation to help educate and create a sense of patriotism within each one of the children of our country”, he added.
- Ufone Plants Trees for a Greener Pakistan
- Ufone Distributes Eid Gifts
- Zong Invites Children to ‘Sub Keh Do’ Through Paintings and Essays
- Ufone Carries Plantation Activity at SOS Village
- Ufone Volunteer Group planted trees at Policlinic for a Greener Pakistan
- Ufone Assists in TCF Rahbar Mentor Program
- Ufone Hosts Cultural Diversity Workshop with AIESEC