Khosa Asked to Resign as Advisor to PM
Ruling party has asked Muhammad Latif Khan Khosa, advisor to Prime Minister on Telecom and IT, to resign from his post.
Dawn News, citing sources, has reported that Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani has accepted Khosa’s resignation.
Khosa is now given the responsibility to defend the government in the NRO review case before Supreme Court.
Mr. Khosa remained Minister In-charge for MoIT for four months and advisor to PM for eight months.
- Khosa Removed as IT and Telecom Minister
- Minister In-charge for IT & Telecom on His Way Out!
- Latif Khosa Appointed PMs IT Advisor
- LHC Suspends Khosa’s Orders, Restores ICT R&D Directors
- IT & Telecom Ministry is Seemingly Minister-less, Once Again
- China to Invest US $ 1 billion in IT Sector
- Sardar Aseff Ali Designated as IT and Telecom Minister