PTCL to Get WiBAS Systems from Intracom
Greek provider of telecommunications products Intracom Telecom has signed a contract with Pakistan Telecommunication Company PTCL to supply its point-to-multipoint WiBAS systems covering in the initial phase in Lahore.
Under this agreement, Intracom Telecom’s WiBAS system will enable PTCL to provide broadband corporate wireless access services to its business customers in Lahore.
With this, PTCL will be able to provide high speed broadband over wireless network to its corporate users.
WiBAS is optimized for applications requiring high availability and high capacity on demand using Adaptive Coding and Modulation up to 256 QAM, statistical multiplexing and dynamic bandwidth allocation.
WiBAS utilizes the point-to-multipoint network architecture providing the capacity. This carrier class product preserves the quality of service for voice and broadband data applications.
- PTCL Enhances its VSAT Link
- PTCL is Offering 100 Mbps Broadband over FTTH
- PTCL EVO Reaches 180 cities, Nitro in 70 Cities
- PTCL Offers 100Mbps Broadband for Rs. 26,000 in Limited Areas
- PTCL Going to Launch Mobile (Wireless) Broadband
- PTCL EVDO Commercially Launching on June 3rd
- PTCL Tops 500,000 Wireless Broadband Customers