University of Central Punjab's Website Got Hacked by Indian Hacker
University of Central Punjab’s official website got hacked this noon and the attacker has stated that he is from India.
Though we are not sure at the moment whether this attack was purely from India or someone else is using India’s name. No confirmation from UCP web-master is available at the moment. Server logs might help in this regard but not for sure.
But there are some other Pakistani websites hacked by this hacker (Mohit Pande aka Toshu). Such as http://essentialmanpower.com.pk/ and it also said that database of President of Pakistan’s Website also got hacked by same hacker.
UCP’s website has not been updated yet and the hacked page is still there. Check the following link:
Thanks to Zubair Naeem Paracha for pointing this out.
- Engro Rupiya Facebook Page Got Hacked and then Re-Hacked
- Defence.pk Gets Hacked, 38K Members Data at Risk
- PTCL Gets Hacked, Again! [Updated]
- PML(Q) Website Gets Hacked
- PTA Website Attacked, Hacker Demands Ban on Po*n Sites
- Dozens of High Profile Pakistani Websites Are Vulnerable to Hacking: Indian Hacker
- OP# Stop Load-shedding: WAPDA Website Hacked