Imran Khan Introduces SMS Based Updates
Imran Khan has introduced a new kind of SMS based update system for his party members, i.e. one of most used medium by Pakistanis.
This initiative by PTI media management team will help party members/followers to get updates about Pakistan Tehreek Insaaf via SMS on their mobile, that too free of charge.
Party statement said that apart from party related announcements and updates, different polls will be conducted among members and Chairman Imran Khan, himself, will address members via SMS once in a while.
Service was announced in a recent Jalsa at Faisalabad which estimated to gather more than 50,000 people.
How to Subscribe:
- To subscribe, send an SMS including your Name and City to 80022
Note that this a free of cost service and no subscription charges at all (as claimed by PTI)
- PTI is Spam Calling in Karachi to Market its Jalsa
- Imran Khan Debuts on Twitter
- Telenor Announces Poora Pakistan LBC Offer
- Imran Khan Introduces Political Webinars in Pakistan
- Angry Imran Makes it to Android Store
- Mobilink Brings Back (Paid) SMS Delivery Reports
- Mobilink Announces 3 Pey 6 Offer