Nokia Announces Symbian Anna Update for Symbian Phones
The OS upgrade offers a new user interface, virtual QWERTY keypad in portrait mode, split-screen messaging, enhanced Nokia Maps, better web browsing and stronger security.
Symbian Anna also activates the NFC hardware in the Nokia C7, for easy sharing, games, use with NFC-enabled accessories and reading NFC tags on other items.
The Symbian Anna update will be available through Ovi Suite on the PC or the SW Update app on your phone.
This is a large download, so for speed and reliability, the Ovi Suite method is best. There is over-the-air update method available, but it’s not recommended unless you have a strong and reliable WiFi connection.
- Nokia 500, Mid-Range Symbian Phone, Announced
- Mid Range Nokia 603, 701 and 700 Launched
- History of Symbian and its Flight to Dead Pool
- Nokia Announces E6 and X7 Phones
- Now Skype with Your Nokia Phone
- Nokia Hands Over Symbian to Accenture
- Nokia N8 Unboxing [Pakistan]