IndianDefence Hacked by PCA to Avenge Defence.PK Defacement
In response to recent hack of Defence.PK, Pakistan Cyber Army has defaced IndianDefence.com, terming it as a revenge for defence.pk defacement.
PCA says that it successfully penetrated into IndianDefence,com’s server – they issued screenshots of defaced pages and SQL dump.
Pakistan Cyber Army claimed that this was a targeted defacement.
In an email sent to ProPakistani PCA officials said that they don’t deface/hack websites randomly, instead their attacks are highly targeted and based on past defacements by Indians hackers.
They warned Indian hackers to not to hack Pakistani websites again, or they will see the wrath in similar manner in future too.
It merits mentioning here that an Indian hacker, named protector, had defaced Defence.PK – a highly active Pakistani forum for defence oriented and related content for Pakistanis. In response to which, IndianDefence.com (which got hacked today) is an equally high value website for Indian defence corners.
- Pakistani Hackers Retaliate – Hacks 270 Websites, Including CBI
- Pakistani Hackers Deface Over 1,000 Indian Election Commission Websites
- PCA Opts One Sided Cease Fire, Invites Indians for the Same
- Pakistan Cyber Army Hacks into Indian BSNL
- War Between Pakistan Cyber Army & ICA Heats Up, What Next?
- India – Pakistan in State of Cyber War
- Defence.pk Gets Hacked, 38K Members Data at Risk