wi-tribe Offers Double Volume for Free in November
To retain it’s customers and attain new potential customers, wi-tribe has announced that it will double the data limit for each customer, for all the packages in November 2011.
Dubbed as Eidi for Eid-ul-Adha, wi-tribe will automatically double the limit for it’s customers on November 1st, 2011, so you don’t need to do a thing.
This increase in volume is for month of November only and hence data volumes will revert back to their actual rate on December 1st 2011.
- This offer is valid for all new and existing customers
- This offer is valid for all packages
- Volume will be doubled on 1st Nov, 2011
- Your monthly volumes will convert back to the subscribed package on 1st Dec. 2011
- wi-tribe Offers Endless Volume Limits in December
- wi-tribe Offers Double Volume to its New Subscribers
- wi-tribe Offers Double Volume on its 3rd Anniversary
- Qubee Brings Triple Dynamite in July
- PTCL Revises its EVO Packages
- wi-tribe Introduces Enterprise Packages
- Ufone Socialife Offer: Use Unlimited Facebook and Twitter