ProPakistani & Microsoft Organized Bloggers Meet-up
Following the global trend of social media, ProPakistani in collaboration with Microsoft Pakistan arranged a meet up for the bloggers from various platforms. The event also showcased an insight to the latest social media trends and digital tools.
This first session was attended by IT bloggers and Marketing professionals of Microsoft Pakistan, who provided insight to the participants on the diverse new aspects of blogging tools.
Talking at the occasion Shoaib Khalil, Marketing Lead, Microsoft Pakistan said that “Microsoft takes pride in claiming its share in the phenomenal evolution of blogging. With numerous benefits for an individual as well as for the society, blogging has changed things rapidly. This can be seen in the dramatic increase in the influence of blogging.” He added further: “One thing common between Microsoft and blogging is they both give you an innovative platform to express your ideas.”
Aamir Attaa from ProPakistani.com, also present at the occasion, said “blogging made its room so rapidly that today we have credible bloggers in the country, trusted by hundreds of thousands to get fresh, updated content for which they wait anxiously.” He further commented that credit for this uplift goes to multinational companies which grasped the potential in blogging and that is why we hear terms like bloggers’ meetups, seminars, workshops, blogging competitions etc.
Over 35 bloggers attended the meet-up at a café in Lahore. The audience was a mix of experienced, newbies as well as aspiring young bloggers.
A lot of blogging issues were brought up and discussed at the meet-up regarding Pakistani bloggers such as why Pakistanis don’t blog as much as their counterparts in the other countries and what kind of apprehensions bloggers usually face while blogging and maintaining active presence on social media platforms.
Many bloggers also shared their blogging experience and helped out aspiring bloggers with their queries regarding blogging and remaining active on social media platforms.
Talking about the latest features of Internet Explorer 9, Mr. Tahir Masood, Developers Evangelist Lead, Microsoft Pakistan said “The best thing for Windows 7 users is the pinned site feature in IE9. It opens up all kinds of possibilities like site owners promoting their sites for pinned treatment and offering buttons on their pages that pin a site automatically. Microsoft should be lauded for giving sites full control of app even though Chrome’s application shortcuts have the upper hand since they give the whole window to the site.”
The meet-up also included the exclusive review on the Windows Mobile applications development and Marketplace which is about to be launched in Pakistan.
Check below selected pictures from the event, complete gallery can be seen here:
- Mobilink Organizes First Ever Female Bloggers Meet-up
- Mobilink Awards Female Blogger on International Women’s Day 2011
- Microsoft Gathers Digital & Conventional Media
- Microsoft Holds Office 365 Blogger’s Meet-up
- 3 Day Web Expo to be Held at Bahria Univ, Islamabad
- Microsoft BizSpark Camp Promotes new Entrepreneurs
- Ufone Hosted Blogger’s Meet for HTC Incredible S
Enter your email address below:
Popular Posts By Comments In The Last 7 Days
- Ufone Smart U5, A Pocket friendly Android Smartphone [Review]55
- Telenor to Expand its 3G Network to 32 Cities by September End52
- Apple Announces its First Phablets in the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus42
- Microsoft Introduces the Lumia 530 in Pakistan for Rs. 12,80032
- Misdirected AD Campaigns Resulting into Poor 3G Adoption27
- Misdirected AD Campaigns Resulting into Poor 3G Adoption
- USF Approves Optic Fiber Cable Project for KPK
- Warid Offers Free Bundle for Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp
- Telenor to Expand its 3G Network to 32 Cities by September End
- Ufone Smart U5, A Pocket friendly Android Smartphone [Review]
- Ufone Provides Life Jackets to Pakistan Navy for Flood Relief
- Huawei Mobile Broadband Forum 2014 concludes in Islamabad
- Ufone Launches Music Portal Taazi.com