Pakistan to See Its First Social Media Management and Analytic Tool
They are specifically under lot of stress if they are managing a product, brand or service targeted for Pakistani audience – just because foreign companies dealing with social media analytics don’t offer much stats/details for Pakistani Facebook pages.
To fill this huge gap and to meet the market demand Muhammad Adnan Butt, a serial entrepreneur from Pakistan, has now successfully developed an in-house social media research and analytics tool designed to optimize the digital presence of various brands on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etcetera.
From what we have heard, this social media analytics tool will be available to the mainstream market by end of May 2012.
Though plenty of information about this social media management tool is embargoed so far but from the information, that was exclusively made available to Pakistani, we can give you a glimpse of what this tool will be capable of:
- It will provide better tracking and will offer profound details about your fans.
- It will have this ability to highlight for a brand what has proved to be the most engaging content or what has been causing its performance to plummet.
- in-depth competitive analysis allowing direct comparison to be made with the competitors
- It will help brand managers to determine brand’s performance when compared to any other brand/service.
- Tool will be able to extract what’s relevant, meaningful and emotionally charged out of the redundant data widely available, and exhibit in the form of graphs using Facebook’s Graph API.
- Tool will give a comparative analysis for your brand while comparing with a competition brand based on fan base, engagement rate, talk ability, interaction per fan, most responsive content type, best/worst fans, time band etc.
Check out below sample graph showing fan’s interaction based on time band:
Without revealing the secret, Adnan Butt told me that brand managers will be able to evaluate fan pages of competition brands without having their admin-rights.
He further claims that his tool will be capable of providing sentiment analysis for lingual contexts, thereby offering a highly customized and localized sentiment measurement; which is otherwise made unavailable by the major competitive brands.
With this tool, it is said, that the social monitoring will be taken to a new level as the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing can be measured in real time. This will not only save time, but will also be cost effective and allows accessibility of detailed information through just a click.
We will keep you posted with more details once the tool is released and made available publicly by end of current month.
- Mobilink Gets Verified Facebook Page with Over 1 Million Fans
- Importance of Facebook Engagement for Pakistani Brands [Infographic]
- Facebook Pages in Pakistan: Nov 2012 Social Media Report
- Of Creating Fan Pages on Facebook!
- Telenor Pakistan Ranked the Most Socially Devoted Brand on Facebook
- Trends for Facebook Fans With Pakistani and Global Brands [Infographic]
- Warid Outperforms 92% Brands Globally
Subscribe to ProPakistani
Enter your email address below:
June 25th, 2014
July 22nd, 2014
July 22nd, 2014
July 21st, 2014
July 21st, 2014
July 18th, 2014
Latest Mobile Packages
July 17th, 2014
July 16th, 2014