WiMAX Operators Impose Service Charge of Rs. 50 Per Month on All Packages
A notification sent out to Wateen customers reads that Rs. 50 per month will be deducted from all customers on all packages as a monthly service charge.
A note published on Wateen website says:
Wateen strives to deliver best quality and uninterrupted services to our valued customers. To meet the desired satisfaction levels during the prevailing economic situations, a monthly service charge of Rs.50 has been applied on all WiMAX packages with effective from 11th June 2012.
wi-tribe wrote on its website:
at wi-tribe, achieving service excellence is a constant, ongoing process. To ensure we continue meeting our community’s service expectations in today’s economic conditions, a monthly service charge of Rs.50 will be applicable on all packages, effective 1st June 2012
Qubee also said that it will deduct service charge of Rs. 50 on all packages from June 2012.
Such an act of imposing similar service charges with same name in same month could draw attention of Competition Commission of Pakistan, authority responsible for regulating pricing and competition in Pakistan.
- wi-tribe Offers Double Volume on its 3rd Anniversary
- Wateen Launching USB Dongle, Soon
- Wateen’s Re-launch – Unlimited Packages, Lower Rental for Limited Packages
- Wateen Announces new WiMAX Packages
- PTCL Offers EVO Nitro for Rs. 2100 Per Month
- PTCL Increases EVO Prices
- PTCL to Charge DSL Customers Rs. 5,000 Extra for Exceeding 300 GB Limit, Removes 50GB Limit