Rozee Gets a Mobile Friendly Website
Mobile friendly version of Rozee.PK will also let users set up job alerts and let them match jobs according to their interests from their mobile phones.
Commenting on the application Chairman and CEO of ROZEE.PK Monis Rahman said,
“More and more of our interaction online occurs on mobile devices these days and the user’s experience will be greatly enhanced through this application. Introduction of this mobile application will allow ROZEE.PK users to avail from our services on the go and will enable them to be constantly active in Pakistani job market.”
This web application is supported by all HTML5 browsers and all the users have to do is log in to m.rozee.pk and access their account from their phones.
The mobile version of Rozee contains all the major features of the website itself and will allow job seekers a platform to try and attain a job that matches their ability and interest.
- Mobile Edition of PTA’s Website Launched
- 3D View of Rozee.pk – An Analysis
- Telenor Selects Rozee Solution for Talent Acquisition
- Unlimited Edge Connection & Immense Value on your Mobile Handset
- Ufone Brings Live TV Feeds to Blackberry Handsets
- Zameen.com Launches Mobile Version of its Website
- 40 Sensitive Government Websites got Hacked