Official Tourism Website Still Displays Adsense
Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation’s official website is again caught displaying adsense ads. This is not the first time when tourism.gov.pk is found displaying adsense ads to make few bucks – in fact they have done this in past too but had removed ads when we first reported about it an year ago.
www.tourism.gov.pk is considered to be an official gateway to Pakistan’s tourism corporation and having .gov domain it becomes a government property.
It is likely that the webmaster responsible for managing this website is displaying ads on individual level to make extra money other than the salary he/she gets per month.
But it is amazing that top officials of tourism ministry didn’t notice these ads, probably because they never visit their official web page or they don’t have any clue about adsense advertising.
Just to mention, tourism website is suppose to attract foreign visitors, who will get (God knows what kind of) strange impression after seeing this poorly designed website loaded with adsense.
Thanks Junaid for tipping.
- Ministry of Defence Starts Displaying Adsense ADs
- Adsense Spotted on tourism.gov.pk #Fail
- Who is This, Getting Free Promotion on PTCL Website?
- Ministry of Defence Website Gets Hacked
- President of Pakistan's Website gets updated
- WTH: Official Website of MoIT is Promoting a Car Buy/Sell Portal
- Corporate Fail: Mobilink Website is Displaying Google Ads