Windows 8 Will be Launched on October 26 - ProPakistani
Steven Sinofsky, President of the Windows division officially announced, at the annual sales meeting of Microsoft, that the latest software of Windows will be launched on October 26th, 2012.
Windows 8 will be launching on both PCs and as an upgrade on October 26.
Earlier, a Microsoft official (Tami Reller to be exact) had already announced that the new Windows is coming in October, but it is only now that we have come to know of its exact release date.
- Microsoft Unveils Office 2013 [Download Links]
- Microsoft Announces Availability of Windows 8 Release Preview
- Download Differently Designed Windows 8
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview Released
- Lenovo Reveals Information of its First Windows 8 Tablet
- Microsoft Announces Release Date for Surface Tablets
- Microsoft Offers Upgrade Discount, Get Windows 8 for PKR 1,310 Only