Telenor Pakistan crosses 30 Million Subscriber mark
Telenor Pakistan announced today that the company’s customer base has crossed 30 million subscribers.
The country’s second largest mobile operator grew in 2011-12 by adding subscribers at a rate of 12%. Telenor achieved this milestone in less than 8 years of operation in Pakistan.
Speaking about the success Aamir Ibrahim, Chief Marketing Officer, Telenor Pakistan said,
“Our success is attributable first and foremost to the dedicated employees of Telenor Pakistan who exhibit ‘ karo mumkin’ philosophy in their daily work. An equally important role is played by our distribution network and business partners.
We mustn’t forget the regulatory framework in Pakistan that promotes fair and competitive environment, which has helped our country leapfrog others in mobile phone penetration and allowing tens of millions of people in Pakistan to take advantage of the benefits of mobile communications. And last but not least, we thank the 30m customers who show their support by choosing the Telenor brand for their communications needs.”
Telenor Pakistan claims to be country’s largest European investor, having brought in more than USD2 billion worth of investment.
- Telenor Pakistan Retailers Become Millionaires
- Telenor to Widen Business Analytics With Teradata
- Telenor’s Subscribers Cross 25 Million Mark
- Telenor Pakistan Completes 50 Solar-Powered Cell Sites
- Pakistan Enjoys Best Telecom Regulatory Environment in Asia Pacific
- Breaking: Wateen and Qubee to Consolidate Operations
- Telenor Becomes Second Largest Cellular Company of Pakistan