PTCL Launches Smart TV Application for PCs
Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL) today announced the availability of its Smart TV PC application with which customers can enjoy digital quality live streaming of 125 channels on their DSL broadband connections without set-top box.
PTCL had previously offered the same app for EVO customers only as a pilot. Service is now extended to all PTCL broadband customers.
With this Smart TV app for PCs and Laptops, that can be downloaded from PTCL’s website, customers can watch live streaming of 125 digital quality channels on their PCs or laptops.
PTCL has said that Video on Demand isn’t available with Smart TV PC Application, instead only live streaming is available with this app.
How to Avail Smart TV App for PCs:
Customers can subscribe to Smart TV app viewing by calling 0800-80800. Along with, they will have to download the app from PTCL’s website.
- Smart TV with App for broadband customers is free of charge for first two months (from April 1st, 2013 to May 31st, 2013)
- Monthly service charges of Rs. 250 per month will apply from June 1st, 2013
- All the existing and new PTCL customers can avail this facility.
- PTCL says that Smart TV PC Application can be used with PTCL broadband only
- Smart TV PC Application is comparable with Vista, Windows 7 and above OS
- Running Smart TV PC Application simultaneously on multiple Laptops/PCs will not work.
- Smart TV PC Application is offered free with Smart TV Jadoo Plus and Smart TV.
- PTCL Launches Smart TV for EVO Users
- PTCL Offers Triple Play Smart TV Bundled Offer
- PTCL Introduces Smart TV Jadoo Plus with 125 Channels and Millions of Videos Archive
- Free PTCL Smart TV Service till 31st Dec
- PTCL Smart TV Reaches 15 Cities in Pakistan
- PTCL Smart TV Vs Local Cable Operators
- PTCL Brings Back its 2MB DSL Broadband