Evolution of Gmail [Infographic]
Gmail turned nine this month, which was initially thought to be a perfect April fool from Google. It looked so unreal to users that they were offered 1GB of email inbox – when competition services were offering just a few MBs of inbox space.
Supernatural Gmail – by all standards in 2004 – got only better in previous nine years. Google has prepared following infographic to showcase the evolving years of Gmail. Have a look
- Gmail Does Not Recognise Dots in Email Address
- Gmail Priority Box Predicts and Sorts Your Important Emails
- Google Announced Remote Signout to Help Protect Gmail Accounts
- How to Make Gmail Emails Available Offline
- Shocking: PM media cell Using GMail Account
- Microsoft Reinvents Hotmail to Call it Outlook, Claim Your ID Now!
- Ufone Blocks ‘Email To SMS Service’ For Gmail Users