8XM Website Gets Hacked
8XM, Popular Pakistani music TV channel, lost the control of its website last night when a group of Pakistani hackers hacked and defaced the website.
It is still unclear that why Hackers targeted the website, however, they did leave a message telling the admins to patch their servers.
Hackers, who identify themselves as PHC, have previously hacked Pakistani websites including Geo TV, PISA and others.
Following is screen of defaced 8XM website (which is now recovered by the admins).
Here is the Zone-H mirror of the hacked website: http://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/19993155
- Official Website of NADRA E-Sahulat Gets Hacked, User Data Compromised
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Website Gets Hacked
- Hum TV Gets Hacked for Allegedly Spreading Vulgarity
- News One TV Gets Hacked, in Protest Against Muslim Killings
- PML(Q) Website Gets Hacked
- OP# Stop Load-shedding: WAPDA Website Hacked
- This Time Telenor’s Tameer Bank Gets Hacked