PTCL Offers 50% Discount for Inactive Landline and DSL Broadband Users
If you were once using PTCL landline and/or DSL broadband services at your home or office but then discontinued using – for any reason – then PTCL is now offering you to reconnect your services and enjoy 50 percent discount till March 31st, 2014.
As per offer details, Landline and Broadband Customers who had disconnected their services due to any reason in the past (on or before August 31, 2013) can reconnect their services and avail 50 percent discount on monthly broadband charges plus many further incentives. Details of which are:
- Free installation/Restoration for Landline and Broadband customers
- Unlimited on-net calls for Rs. 250 per month till March 31st, 2014
- Zero Line rent
- 50% discount on outstanding PTCL dues
- 50% discount on Broadband package Monthly Recurring Charges until 31st March 2014 (1 Mbps or above)
This offer is available for all customers who had disconnected their PTCL Landline or Broadband connection before August 31st 2013, either voluntarily or due to non-payment of PTCL bills.
Customers can avail this offer till 20th September 2013.
- PTCL Starts Reconnect Landline Offer
- Get PTCL EVO with 50% Discount on Monthly Charges
- PTCL Secretly Offering Unlimited Local and NWD Calls (Bundled with DSL)
- This Connection Pays if You Get it: PTCL Landline
- PTCL Offers Standalone Smart TV Package
- PTCL Announces Economy Broadband Package
- PTCL Extends Unlimited Offer for 256 Kbps DSL Till December