Telenor has introduced a new package under its djuice brand that is aimed at those who love phone chatting at night. Yes it offers free calls at night from djuice to djuice and to Telenor Numbers. Offer is apparently not that bad, especially when only Rs. 3.99 per day (excluding tax) are deducted and you are offered to call your F&F numbers for FREE all night long! Not only that, you can still use the very attractive day time rate of Rs. 0.5+tax/30 sec to call the same F&F numbers
How to Subscribe to Jaagtay Raho
Its simple, write an SMS-> MIGRATE & send it to 345.
In response to this SMS you get following message…
Dear Customer, please select the price plan. Reply with your choice as 1,2,3,4,5.
1. New – djuice Jaagtay Raho
2. Talkshawk A1
3. Talkshawk Har Second
4. Talkshawk 30 Second
5. Talkshawk har Minute
Reply with 1 to activate djuice Jaagtay Raho, simple na
FnF Calls 1am-6am: Free (call setup fee of Rs. 0.05 will apply)
FnF Calls 8am-12am: Rs. 0.5+tax/30sec
FnF Calls 6am-8am & 12am-1am: Rs. 4+tax/HOUR
- These pricings, mentioned above are for only Friend and Family Number on Jaagtay Raho
- One time service activation Charges: Rs. 25 Including Taxes
- For calls at night, call setup charges will apply: Rs. 0.05+tax per call (on FnF calls from 1am-6am only)
- Daily Deduction: Rs. 3.99+tax
- Minimum of Rs. 5 Balance required to initiate any call
- This is a limited Time Offer
How to convert your number to Telenor djuice?
For those users who are with Telenor Calling plans can convert to Djuice with up given method. That is sending an SMS – > MIGRATE and send it to 345