Ever you wanted to know calling details for your mobile number? You may require this for several reasons, such as:
- You feel like that your mobile phone has been misused by someone around you, and you want to figure out who it was who kept calling from your phone without informing you!
- You have given a mobile number to your kid, and you want to keep an eye on his/her activities
- Even if there is no reason, you own this number, so you deserve a right to know what has been happening around with your phone.
Well, for those who are postpaid subscribers, they get their outgoing detail almost every month in form of their monthly bills. But for Prepaid users, getting call details is almost impossible for a normal person.
Other than Ufone and Zong, no one offers you this service. Meaning that, if you have any mobile connection, other than Ufone, then just forget about getting your call details, because no one offers this service.
Call Details for Ufone
And if you are luckily using Ufone, then the process is simple… you can get your call record by following 2 methods
- Go to Ufone Service Center (Not franchise), and show them the SIM that you have been using and also the original copy of National ID card… They will give you call details in a while
- Call help line, and request for calling details… CSR will verify your number by asking information about you, and will dispatch call details on the address that has been associated with the number.
Ufone will deduct Rs. 50 (Including Taxes) from your prepaid balance. So you need to have at least Rs. 50 before you make any such request
What information you will get?
Ufone says they will send you complete outgoing call details for last 90 days, excluding current month. Don’t expect incoming call details or SMS details in this list.
Calling Details for Zong
(Special Thanks to Sajid for pointing it out)
Zong offers a service known as ebill, that enables you check your outgoing call record online.
Register for Zong’s e-bill Service
In order to register to My Zong E-Care you need to take the following steps:
- Go this page: http://184.108.40.206/ebill/signup.aspx
- Enter your Phone number, Name and Password
- After you Enter this information, you will receive you password on your phone in an SMS
- After you receive the password you are ready to start viewing Zong Ebill.
Note: Please remember that you can use the Zong E-Care option only if you are a Zong Pre-Paid Subscriber.
How to Login
Once you have registered and received your password by SMS, to login and start viewing your Zong E-Care you need to enter your Login-id and Password on the main My Zong E-Care.
How to View My Bill
- Login to My Zong E-Care using your login id. and password.
- Select the no. of days to view the E-Care detail and then click on the submit button.
- Then the detail of all your outgoing calls and SMS are shown.
How to Change Password?
To change your password you need to click the CHANGE PASSWORD link. When you click on this option you will be asked to type in your old password and the new password you wish to have. After making the desirable change click on the submit button. Your old password will lapse automatically.
What If You Forget Password?
In case you have forgot your password: click here
Enter your Phone number and press Submit…
Your Password will be sent to you on your Phone Via SMS
And there is another way too: I don’t know that method, but i have heard that there are many influencial people available in our society who can do anything… yea they can even give you incoming / outgonig / SMs details as well as voice tapes of your call too : – )